Monday, August 9, 2010

Waiting and waiting and even more waiting...

I am soooooo impatient for school to start. I already have my laptop and all and we're getting ready to order bed linens and applying for student loans, and half my friends are leaving either this week or in the next 2 weeks for their schools. It seems like all that I hear right now is college stuff. Which I'm not complaining about, I'm excited for this and love to talk about it! It's just the impatient waiting that I'm not enjoying right now. And the fact that Katie will be in my room once I leave :(

I am excited for next week though. I will be leading worship at a camp! It'll be the first time I've lead or even played worship since May when everything started to go down. It'll be sooo wonderful to finally go back to my passion! And it'll be nice to have a few days off from work too :)

Work is kinda winding down now too... this is my last week of lessons, then I have all next week off because of camp, then I'm just guarding in the afternoons for my last 2 weeks of work. Man, I can't believe it's almost over, it seems so short! I guess we still have 4 weeks until the pool closes, but it's like I only have 3 weeks left since I'll be gone next week. It felt like work would last so long though, a very long summer. But it's almost labor day weekend already! Everyone else is leaving for WSU and all their schools now, which makes it feel like the end of summer.

The end of summer... this would usually be the time when I start dreading stuff, like summer ending and school starting and all that. I'm actually excited though and not dreading anything. I actually want school to start now! Life's kinda funny that way.

hmmmm, well I guess that's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment